Junior Brand Manager Vacancy
Coolabi Group is a leading, independent media group and rights owner specialising in the creation, development and brand management of children’s and family intellectual property rights. All our intellectual properties are developed and managed to excite, engage and create enduring appeal to consumers across all media of exploitation in every major market.
The Group, made up of Coolabi and Working Partners, has a particular expertise in publishing, licensing, television, digital and brand management. Brands we own include Beast Quest, Clangers, Warrior Cats, Scream Street, Poppy Cat and Purple Ronnie. We also represent rights from the Smallfilms’ trio of properties including Bagpuss, Ivor The Engine & classic Clangers.
The Coolabi Group are looking to expand their branded content team in London by recruiting a Junior Brand Manager to help with brand management, marketing and digital projects across all the brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute to brand planning and lead the planning and execution of marketing tactics
- Identify, explore and propose new marketing and digital opportunities for brand exploitation
- Co-ordinate brand marketing and presentation materials (mainly using PowerPoint), updating when necessary and communicating these with the wider team
- Collate brand asset tool kits for use in international markets and proactively update and distribute these periodically
- Manage and build relationships with licensees, promotional partners, publishers, producers, suppliers and designers taking lead in relevant meetings
- Liaise with Marketing and Design team to ensure effective presence at industry events
- Keep up to date with media trends and research, and share learnings periodically with the wider team
- Be a brand guardian
Social, Digital and PR support
- Collaborate with Product & Design to create visual assets for use in social, web and print marketing channels
- Complete report of digital stats each month for distribution to management and the wider teams. Evaluate digital analytics, sharing trends, performance and key learnings with wider business.
- Regularly audit and update brand websites to support promotional activity using CMS.
- Independently manage briefing, quotes, budget approvals and delivery of specific small websites/digital projects when needed.
- Instigate and manage e-mail newsletters / co-ordinate internal and external distribution
- You Tube – manage external agencies to supply and oversee content, channel management and reporting.
- Keep record of all budgets within your control – both pending and spent
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Able to create and edit content through Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop essential, PremierePro desirable
- Experience using PowerPoint to design strong visual presentations, decks and social content
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics reporting and evaluation
- Web based CMS experience
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Marketing experience across digital and traditional media
- Social media management and strategy
- Understanding of children’s / family brand marketing or strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of TV, publishing and consumer products or strong desire to learn
- Managed external agencies / partners
Job Type: Full-time
Applying for the role:
Please send CV and cover letter to Mary Miller at email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 26th July 2019